Lace Tutorial for Lulus.com


Lace isn't just for your grandmother's coffee table anymore, and it's certainly not restricted to special occasion outfits like the upcoming Easter best dresses ladies will soon be dawning.

Lovely lace adds instant femininity to any outfit, and depending on the color, can really spice something up to be sexy as well.

I wanted to bring the black and white embellishment on these lace trimmed matador pants onto my nails with today's Lulus.com tutorial.


You can read more about the look and what I think of it at the Lulus.com blog here.

9 comments :

I enjoy comments of all types! However, please do NOT promote your blog through the comments of my own. If you would like to contact me personally, please use the Contact and Disclosure page at the top of my blog. Thank you and enjoy!